PatientOS Features in 0.81
Common to all modules
- Unlimited number of forms can be created using the Form Editor.
- Unlimited number of orders, appointment types, resources, or any other entity can be created using the respective Editor.
- Every menu and toolbar can be customized per user, per role, per group using the Form Editor.
- Every view, table, form, controls can be customized per user, per role, per group using the Form Editor.
- Every visual piece of text can be translated to another language.
- Quick reg, outpatient, inpatient and custom registration forms can be created using the Form Editor.
- Enforce required fields, created custom data entry rules, highlight recommended fields, check formats, auto populate fields.
- Generate HL7 Interface transactions for ADT outbound (ADT^A01-8).
- Export and import patients to and from XML.
- Day, Week, Month views for provider, multiple providers or other resources.
- Appointment types with any duration, multi-block staggered duration, or color can be created using the Appointment Type Editor.
- Resources with custom schedules can be created using the Resource Editor.
- Schedules with recurring blocked times, double or any amount of overbooking inserting slots can be customized at specific times.
- Schedules can be blocked off as needed.
- Users can personalize the resources viewed.
- View test results in a compact grid format.
- View results received from an HL7 interface with a lab system (ORU^R01).
Clinical and Administrative Forms
- Unlimited number of custom forms using the Clinical Forms Editor.
- Define your own fields and data elements to capture.
- Scan complex paper forms as images.
- Bind discrete data elements to the forms.
- Ink directory on the form
- Print inked form or view flowsheet
- Integration with Medispan supplemented with PatientOS screening
- Drug-drug interaction checking.
- Allergy checking.
- Dose checks.
- Adverse drug effect checking against medical conditions.
- Prescription wizard with dispense and dose instructions
- Unlimited number of lab tests can be created using the Lab Test Editor.
- Generate HL7 Interface transactions for orders outbound (ORU^O01).
- General care orders can be created using the General Care Order Editor.
- Lab orders with standard or custom tests can be created using the Lab Order Editor.
- Custom order entry fields can be created using the Form and Order Format Editor.
- Charge item master.
- Manual charge entry into the patient chart.
- Assign patients a patient portal login.
- Sample Patient form that writes directly to the chart.
- Mass email patients.
- Create standalone reports using iReport.
- Generate server side SQL reports for client viewing.
- Generate XML based reports to leverage domain models.
- Manage users and multiple roles per user using the User Editor.
- Create custom batch jobs for repeated execution.
- Create custom schedules for batch jobs.
- Import/Export users to XML for system or environment migration.